The FreshClick Uptime Monitor app gives you a peace of mind while watching carefully over your website 24/7/365. We monitor Uptime, Downtime, Load time and notify you if your BigCommerce store goes down.
If your website goes down we send you an email and then another one when its back up. Theres nothing worse than not knowing your website is down and not generating revenue.
High Abandoned cart Notifications
A high number of abandoned carts usually means there is an issue with completing checkout. You can configure how many abandoned carts are created in any number of hours until an notification is sent.
Low Orders Notification
A low number of orders could mean theres an issue with completing checkout. You can configure the amount of orders under a certain amount of hours and if it's triggered a notification is sent.
Domain and SSL expiry notifications
We send a notification 1 month before, 1 week before, 1 day before and when your domain or SSL has expired.
We keep a history of your sites uptime information so its easy to compare records from previous dates.
From load time to uptime our app monitors it all. We also monitor the following response codes, if any of these error codes appear an email will be sent to you:
- Response Code - 200 | OK
- Response Code - 201 | Created
- Response Code - 202 | Accepted
- Response Code - 203 | Non-Authoritative Information
- Response Code - 204 | No Content
- Response Code - 205 | Reset Content
- Response Code - 206 | Partial Content
- Response Code - 300 | Multiple Choices
- Response Code - 301 | Moved Permanently
- Response Code - 302 | Moved Temporarily
- Response Code - 307 | Temporary Redirect
- Response Code - 308 | Permanent Redirect
- Response Code - 400 | Bad Request
- Response Code - 401 | Unauthorized
- Response Code - 402 | Payment Required
- Response Code - 403 | Forbidden
- Response Code - 404 | Not Found
- Response Code - 405 | Method Not Allowed
- Response Code - 413 | Request Entity Too Large
We offer unlimited users so you can add as many as you need, every user will receive email notifications.
All you need to do is install the app and it will automatically start monitoring your website. No coding required.