Here at FreshClick we have years of experience designing and developing websites for clients from all sectors across the world. We understand that each company is unique which is why we create sites to meet your needs and those of your target audience.
There are a few steps involved with the creation of your site and we’re here to support you through the whole process:
1. Information Gathering - Tell us about your business, company, or organisation. Who are you? What do you do? Who are your target audience?
2. Planning - What do you want your website to show? Who do you want it to reach? By knowing this we can discuss the type of site which is best for you and suggest a suitable platform for your website eg, BigCommerce, Magento, Wordpress. Based on the information you provide you will require one of the following:
Ecommerce store: This is a website which allows you to sell goods. It lets you organise your products, customise your website, accept payments, and track and respond to orders.
Brochure site: This gives your company or product a web presence and acts as an online version of a business card or brochure. It provides your audience with valuable information, contact details, opening times and a way to contact you.
3. Design - We will ask you if there are specific logos, colour schemes, banners, images or pages you would like to use and create a bespoke design with this information. If you are unsure we can help you decide.
4. Development – Once the design and development timescale has been agreed we will begin building your site.
5. Testing and Delivery – On completion we check your site is compatible with all major browsers. Check all pages are correct, with all links working. If you have opted for a ‘Responsive website’ we will ensure it works on all internet enabled devices. We will ask you to check through the site to confirm you are 100% satisfied
6. Maintenance - It is important you keep your website up to date and current. We offer a variety of maintenance packages to suit our clients. Please contact us to discuss this further.
Please contact us to discuss your website needs and to receive a free quote